We love to sing the praises of self-care on the Solo Parent Life Podcast, but for many parents, actually finding the time and space to practice can be a challenge. If they do manage to find the time, we sometimes feel guilty or unsure that self-care is even worth the time! Are you one of those parents? Then this episode is for you! Have you been practicing self-care, but seem to be missing out on all the benefits? Then listen in too. Today, we sing just a little more to share our self-care successes!
One of the joys of my podcast journey has been reaching out to local parents in my area. Today, I got a chance to chat with my new friend Deb Blum. Deb is a Parent Coach who loves working with Moms on self-care. Not only is she a dynamic coach, but she is also quite simply a lovely person. I enjoyed my conversation with Deb, because of her generosity and care for others. She is truly a supporter of all Mamas from all walks of life, and I think you will find yourself encouraged after today. There is no right or wrong way to take care of yourself. It is all about being able to listen to what you need at the moment. Give yourself a little grace, and hop on into this uplifting episode!
Also in this episode:
- How Deb encourages her clients to make an identity shift and take care of themselves.
- What Social Media has done to the pressures of motherhood.
- How you can take steps to limit your suffering and embrace your full life.
- Deb explains how she learned to listen to her body and her emotions.
- Tools that parents can use to help us through life’s hardest struggles.
- The freedom of letting go of your to-dos, and embracing the small moments of joy!
Connect with Deb online