It’s been a year since I started Solo Parent Life, and I can hardly believe it! Thank you to all of you who have listened and offered feedback and support for me during this exciting journey. Today’s episode is simply a chance for me to pause and reflect on the insights that I have gained doing a year of podcasting. I’ll cover my favorite episodes, favorite guests, and challenging topics that I have used to grow as a parent. You are not alone out there, friend! Thanks for coming along on this journey with me.
More from this episode:
- I’ve been learning to trust myself.
- How to turn the volume down on your self-criticism.
- What this community has served to do in my life.
- Being present with our kids when they most need it is our greatest work in progress.
- I share some of my favorite episodes!
Feel free to reach out to me at email@example.com or go to soloparentlife.com/coaching to get started with your free 15-minute consultation.