School is back, and things are finally starting to settling in, aren’t they? As school routines, and all the busyness that comes with them, become the norm and not the exception, it is helpful to have a discussion about how we can help our family roll smoothly. Life gets busy during the school year, so how can you manage the chaos in a healthy way? I am excited to share the things that have been lifesavers for my family, with the hope to spread the love to yours!
It’s tempting to want to “wing it,” sometimes, but never underestimate the power of a good plan. I’ll share with you an outline or two for a morning routine that starts your day right. When the kids come home and want to crash, I’ll show you how having a meal plan in place can feed everyone’s bellies without breaking your bank. Finally, I am excited to share the ways that I’ve been making time to connect with my kids. Time is a precious thing, so let’s talk about ways to save your time and your sanity!
More tools for your school year:
- How you can maximize your morning routine while including your kids.
- Simple food prep tips for making school lunches a snap.
- Using your afternoon routine to manage chaos.
- Being aware of your child’s homework needs.
- The hidden power of a Meal Delivery Service.
- Ways you can make special time with your kids and connect with them.
- Questions to ask your kids to slow down at the moment.
How do you rock your morning routine? Reach out to let me know!
Interested in Parent Coaching?