Welcome, everyone! I am so excited to share with you today the pearls of wisdom from fellow podcaster Dr. Robert Puff. Dr. Puff runs the show over at The Happiness Podcast, where he shows you just how easy it is to be happy. This is a show I listen to, and it certainly feeds my positivity as I navigate single parenting.
Robert believes that everyone can be happy, and there are easy, practical steps that we can take as single parents to make that happen. Today’s show is filled to the brim with easy ways to start taking care of ourselves. When our cup runs over, we can better teach and grow our children to mirror that positivity. Single parenting definitely isn’t easy, and I am thankful for Robert’s unique insight into a happier life. I certainly cherish his words, and I know they will make your day just a little bit brighter.
More in this episode:
- Getting a happy life is like staying in shape—you have to work at it.
- We have to model healthy behavior for our kids.
- Treating ourselves well when life changes.
- Starting your day with a healthy mindset.
- The power of the “Pause.”
- Learning to ask yourself: “What can I learn from this?”
- The skills the bring into parenting through our community.
- Channeling awareness with your current situation so you can increase the quality of your time.
- Practical tips for “filling your cup” straight from Dr. Puff.
To connect with Dr. Robert Puff and Listen to his Podcast: