Life can really get you down, can’t it? As a Solo Parent, there are already so many limitations that seem like they are well beyond our control. We all sometimes feel alone, scattered, or misunderstood. No one could possibly know what I’m going through, right? Well…maybe not. This week, I am happy to share the story of one Mom who wasn’t content to let limitations be her master.
Sara Dean is a Seattle-based podcaster and gym owner. She runs the show at Shameless Mom Academy, a podcast all about sharing stories of parenthood in full honesty. Sara says that her podcast was born out of the struggles of parenthood, and she knew that if she shared how she beat her own limits, you and I might walk away with our heads a little higher. Our stories, our struggles, and our triumphs shape who we are, and transformation begins when we share them. I am consistently being inspired by Sara’s vulnerability, and I know you will be too.
What limits are you holding on to? Let them go today!
Also in this episode:
- Sara created a business based around her motherhood, but it didn’t look like she thought it would!
- Created a podcast to inspire and transform conversations with other women.
- Sara’s steps towards “shamelessness.”
- Learning from the power of our stories.
- Be inspired by Sara’s challenging IVF journey.
- Find spaces who know you and can listen to what you are going through.
- Discover the Adaptive App for personal wellness and self-care.
- Daily routines for cultivating peace.
- Sara’s favorite personal development books.
Work with Sara through her website: